Release Schedule
The WOMBAT Token Distribution Event (TGE) for the Public Sale and Private Sale is planned in 2022 in close temporal relation with the Public Sale.

Definitions

Locked Tokens” means any and all Tokens of the following allotments: (i) Seed Round, (ii) Strategic Round, (iii) Public Sale, (iv) Company, (v) Team, (vi) Ecosystem, (vii) Liquidity (757m token) and (viii) Community Reward. These Tokens are allocated to the respective e-wallets in the course of the Token Distribution Event and are technically not transferable to third parties by way of a wallet-to-wallet transfer within the Lockup Period – as stipulated in the smart contracts underlying such Tokens.
Un-locked Tokens” means any and all initially Locked Tokens that are subsequently un-locked pursuant to the specific un-locking schedule applicable to the respective allotment of Tokens as set out in the Whitepaper. Un-locked tokens are freely transferable.
Released Tokens” means any and all Tokens of the following allotments: (i) Liquidity Allocation (143m token). These Tokens are un-locked from the outset, i.e. are freely transferable upon occurrence of the Token Distribution Event. Their release occurs pursuant to the release schedule applicable to the respective allotment as set out in greater detail in the Whitepaper. Released Tokens represent the maximum number of tokens available to Spielworks for distribution to the designated group of recipients of the respective allotment.
Distributed Tokens” means Released Tokens that have actually been allocated by Spielworks and received by members of the designated group of recipients of the respective allotment in their e-wallets and are therefore freely transferable by their recipients. Released Tokens represent the upper limit of Distributed Tokens.

Private Sale

The un-locking schedule for the 2 rounds is as follows:

Seed Round

12 month lock-up period after Token Distribution Event starting with the first day of the following first full calendar month, followed by a linear 6 month un-locking period (monthly release)

Strategic Round

9 month lock-up period after Token Distribution Event starting with the first day of the following first full calendar month, followed by a linear 6 month un-locking period (monthly release)

Public Sale

25% will be un-locked with the public sale (29th of July 2:15 pm UTC). 25% per month will be un-locked over the next 3 month (28th of August 2022 2:15 pm UTC, 27th of September 2022 2:15 pm UTC, 27th of October 2022 2:15 UTC).

Company Allocation

The company allocation will be locked with the Token Distribution Event. 100% of the company allocation will be un-locked on a linear monthly basis over 5 years starting with the first day of the first full calendar month following the Token Distribution Event.

Team Allocation

Locked for 2 years starting with the first day of the first full calendar month following the Token Distribution Event, followed by a monthly linear un-locking over 2 years.

Ecosystem Allocation

The Ecosystem allocation will be locked with the Token Distribution Event. Starting with the first day of the first full calendar month following the Token Distribution Event the un-locked Ecosystem allocation will be released linear on a monthly basis over 5 years.

Liquidity Allocation

143m WOMBAT token will be un-locked with the Token Distribution Event in order to provide liquidity for DEXs/CEXs and in order to conduct marketing events for DEXs/CEXs. 757m WOMBAT token will be locked with the Token Distribution Event and will be un-locked on a linear monthly basis over 12 month starting on November 1st, 2022.

Community Rewards

The Community Reward allocation will be locked with the Token Distribution Event. Starting with the first day of the first full calendar month following the Token Distribution Event 2,0% of the un-locked Community Reward tokens will be released degressively on a monthly basis over 60 month. That means approximately 70% of the Community Reward allocation will be released within the first 5 years and is available for distribution. The remaining approximately 30% of the Community Reward allocation will be released at the end of the first month following the 5 years release period.

WOMBAT Release Schedule

WOMBAT Release Schedule
Copy link
Outline
Definitions
Private Sale
Public Sale
Company Allocation
Team Allocation
Ecosystem Allocation
Liquidity Allocation
Community Rewards
WOMBAT Release Schedule